Get 1 year's worth of free ribbons when you purchase a Printronix S828 or S809 printer!
If you're participating in the SIDM free ribbons promotion, please contact us at email@example.com to receive your promo code.
*Upon purchase of the printer, your sales representative will provide a coupon code to request your free ribbon. Order your free 6-pack of ribbons (PN 260059-002) here.
Printronix S809 Serial Dot Matrix Printer (SM809-AM)
Emulations: Epson® ESC/P LQ Series, IBM® Proprinter XL24, IBM Personal Printer 2391, ANSI 3.64, S809 native commands
Print Technology: 24-pin serial dot matrix printer – 136 columns @ 10cpi
Special Functions: AAuto paper path switching via operateor panel or software commands. / Auto gap adjust for forms thickness. / Auto fanfold position for zero tear-off. / Auto paper parking of continuous forms.
Drivers: Win10 (32/64), Win8 (32/64), Win7 (32/64), WinServer2008 (32/64), Win2003 (32/64), WinNT, 2000-WinXP, 98_ME, Vista
Connectivity: USB 2.0, Parallel, Serial RS232, Ethernet 10/100
Reliable, industry leading 24-pin price/performance built to be the toughest, fastest and quietest in its class.
- 900 CPS @ 10 CPI
- Lowest noise level in its class: 54dBA
- Best in class 800M character printhead life
- Extended ribbon life: 25M Characters
- Automated and configurable zero-tear form feeding minimizes user intervention
- Powerful remote printer management
- Robust multi-lingual operator panel
- Optional second front feed tractor available
- Standard Interfaces: parallel, serial, USB & Ethernet
- Wide format: 136 columns
- Heavy duty 6-pin tractors deliver superior form feed reliability on up to 8-part forms
- Open pedestal (optional)
Fast & Tough
The Printronix S809 Serial Matrix Printer combines 900 cps print speed performance (@ 10 CPI) with best in class printhead life, workload capacity, and reliability (MTBF) so you can meet & exceed your output requirements while maintaining the lowest possible cost of ownership. In addition, the primary & secondary front feed forms paths use heavy-duty 6-pin tractors for optimal zero-tear forms feeding reliability on up to 8 part forms, and the extended life ribbon delivers 25% more yield than most competitive offerings.
At 54dBa the S809 delivers best in class acoustics. Around 50% quieter than leading competitors, it is unrivaled in noise reduction. The S809 also boosts ease of use through a high-function, multi-lingual operator interface, and minimizes user intervention through fully automated & customizable forms handling – auto load, eject & restore, park, and forms thickness adjust. Additionally, standard Ethernet, USB, Serial & Parallel allow for flexible placement. To assist IT with managing larger install bases of distributed printers, the S809 also includes a powerful remote printer management utility for real-time status updates, remote configuration of multiple printers, and access to a fully functional virtual operator panel.
PROTECT YOUR PRINTER
Contact us about adding a service pack to your purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onsite next business day response
- Parts, labor, and travel included
- Direct access to service engineers
- Genuine Manufacturer spare parts
- Professional manufacturer trained technicians
- 24 hour service portal access for printer fleet management
- Installation also available