Bundle, ZT41042-T41000PG, Network Connect ZT410; 4, 203 dpi, US Cord, Serial, USB, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1/MFi, USB Host, Peel w/ Full Rewind, EZPL/
- Installation, setup and management couldn%u2019t be easier. Just drop it in place, plug it in and use our free Android or Windows Printer Setup Utility to customize your printer configuration. With integrated NFC, you can pair an Android mobile device with a simple tap. And when it comes to management, we make it easy to see more and do more with Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, which provides remote access to all the settings on all of your printers.
- Whether you are upgrading from a Zebra or another manufacturer%u2019s printer, the ZT410 printer speaks your language. The ZT410 supports EPL and ZPL for an easy migration from Zebra printers. And Print DNA%u2019s Virtual Devices software is integrated into the ZT410 to emulate non-Zebra printers. The result? You can even use the exact same label formats you use today %u2014 no modification needed.
- Does it seem like replacing media or threading a new ribbon requires an advanced technical degree? Not anymore. The ZT410%u2019s side loading print mechanism makes it extremely easy to load ribbons and labels %u2014 up to 3 times faster and easier than other printers. Color-coded media and ribbon paths guide the user, while interior lighting makes it easy to see, even in poorly lit environments. Your printers can be operational in no time
- ZT410 printers build on the legacy of the reliable and popular Z Series, with proven 24/7 reliability even in the harshest conditions. The durable, all-metal design and expertly built internal components ensure the longest and most reliable printer life. And since Zebra continues to invest in the Link-OS platform and Print DNA ecosystem, you%u2019ll get more value from your ZT410 investment year after year.
- Buy ZT410 printers with the features you need today, and you can add features right on site at any time to meet changing needs. Add a cutter or peeler in minutes. Easily add an RFID encoder in the field. Two open slots let you add Parallel, Zigbee and more. And the ZT410%u2019s robust processing power and memory will support firmware upgrades and new Print DNA tools for years to come. The ZT410 printer is designed to grow with your business.